Since 1958, St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic School has focused on forming the gifts and talents of each student. Upon graduation, students are prepared to excel academically, socially, and in leadership roles across the country and abroad.
5 Reasons to Join St. Elizabeth School
- Our students become high school, undergraduate, and graduate school valedictorians, entrepreneurs, nationally-recognized innovators, business executives, doctors, lawyers, published writers, community organizers, and global leaders.
- Integration of morals and ethics through Christian teaching
- Diverse learning environment to prepare for engagement in global community
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) focused curriculum through grades K-8
- Emphasis on forming the unique gifts and talents of each child