Number of returned surveys: 89
Average Rating: 8.85
The survey used was developed by the Institute of School and Parish Development, and is an instrument used by Catholic school administrators across the nation. A rating of 7 out of 10 is considered an ideal score.
- Quality Catholic Education with high level of Excellence/Excellent teaching/Well rounded Education, students are academically challenged and well prepared for high school (30)
- Great teachers, administration, & staff who really care about their students (19)
- Close knit family atmosphere with parent involvement/Nurturing, supportive, safe environment (16)
- Strong Catholic tradition & values (6)
- Excellent communication between school and home/School is well organized and structured (5)
There was no overwhelming issue, or concern, presented by a significant number of families. All other comments and suggestions appeared only once or twice, with the exception of five comments dealing with the cost of tuition.
All suggestions have been taken into serious consideration in making improvements to our educational program here at St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic School.
Our school administration and Advisory Council are continuing to explore ways to try to keep tuition costs as reasonable as possible for our families.
Thank you for your participation in our Summer/Fall Parent Satisfaction Survey!
The next survey will be conducted in February 2010.